Fundraise for Age Concern Gosport
If you like getting out and about and helping in the community, why not organise a fundraising event for Age Concern Gosport? This is a great cause to support and is a positive way of putting something back into your local community.
Fundraising events don’t need to be big ritzy affairs and they don’t need hours of organisation, either. There are lots of ways you can raise money for Age Concern Gosport.
- Organise a sponsored event
- Host a coffee morning
- Organise a table-top sale or a jumble sale
- Run a marathon for Age Concern Gosport
- Run a raffle or tombola at work
- Host a dinner party or afternoon tea and charge your guests to come along
- Have a dress-down day or a non-school uniform day at work / school
- Organise a cake sale
- Promote Age Concern Gosport as a community lottery partner
- Ask your employer to make Age Concern Gosport their Gosport charity of the year
How to Get Involved and Fundraise for Age Concern Gosport
Simply phone Angela Gould at the Age Concern Gosport office on 02392 604 699 or send an email outlining what sort of fundraising event you’re planning to organise. We can provide you with sealed collection boxes, information leaflets and promote your fundraiser on our website.